This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Surgery"
The following 133 pages are in this category, out of 133 total.
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Cervical plexus
- Circle of Willis
- Coarctation of the aorta
- Colorectal carcinoma
- Colorectal carcinoma (PGS)
- Colorectal carcinoma/diagnosis
- Colorectal carcinoma/epidemiology
- Colorectal carcinoma/screening
- Colorectal carcinoma/staging
- Complications of gastric and duodenal ulcers
- Congenital defects of the gastrointestinal tract
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital malformations of the respiratory system
- Courvoisier’s Sign
- Craniocerebral trauma
- Pathology of lymphatic vessels
- Peripheral vein cannulation
- Plenies Sign
- Portal circulation
- Portal vein embolization
- Portal:Questions for final examination in Clinical Propedeutics of Surgery
- Possibilities of detection of minimal residual disease
- Postoperative gastrointestinal complications
- Precancerous condition
- Preoperative preparation
- Prevention and screening in oncology
- Principles of surgical treatment in oncology
- Prostate cancer
- Prostate specific antigen
- Pulmonary valve stenosis
Media in category "Surgery"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.