Prosthodontics State Exam Questions
This article is forgotten
- REDIRECT Hydrocolloid impression materials.
- REDIRECT Stabilisation elements of of removable dentures, connectors
- REDIRECT Classification of orthodontic anomalies
- REDIRECT Reconstruction of interjaw relations in partially edentulous jaws.
- REDIRECT Dowel core, properties, indications, post crown, root reconstruction.
- REDIRECT Indication of orthodontic treatment.
- REDIRECT General properties of metals, their importance in prosthetic dentistry.
- REDIRECT Fixed appliances in frontal area, suitable abutment construction, complete solution.
- REDIRECT Ideal occlusion, normoocclusion, 6 keys of occlusion.
- REDIRECT Temporomandibular joint, its anatomy, physiology and its importace in prosthetics.
- REDIRECT Metal full crowns, thein types, indications, evalution.
- REDIRECT Intrauterine development of jaws and teeth.
- REDIRECT Elastomers, their, properties and usage.
- REDIRECT Support, bracing and reciprocative elements of removable dentures.
- REDIRECT Postnatal growth and development of jaws and dental arches.
- REDIRECT Muscles of masticatory systém, anatomy and physiology.
- REDIRECT Fasete crowns, types, indications and work procedures.
- REDIRECT Orthodontic diagnosis.
- REDIRECT Physiology of mastication.
- REDIRECT Division of pontics according to shape and relation to the mucosa.
- REDIRECT Etiology of orthodontic anomalies.
- REDIRECT General principles of abutment preparation, protection of dental and periodontal tissues
- REDIRECT 3 class dentures Voldřich, characteristics, construction elements.
- REDIRECT Prevetion and profylaxis of orthodotic anomalies.
- REDIRECT Importance of prosthetic treatment (rehabilitation, correction, splinting, prevention).
- REDIRECT Implants in prosthetic dentistry.
- REDIRECT Development of permanent molar occlusion.
- REDIRECT Artificial resins, rebasing of dentures and thein repairs. Plastic materials.
- REDIRECT Articular obstacles in natural dentition, thein origin and manner of treatment.
- REDIRECT Crowding and spacing.
- REDIRECT Ceramic materials in prosthetic dentistry.
- REDIRECT Types of abutment constructions, indications.
- REDIRECT Anomalies in tooth number, shape and size.
#REDIRECT Examination and diagnostics in prosthetics - biological factor, evaluation of dentition and abutments, setting out a treatment plan.
#REDIRECT Removable bridge.
#REDIRECT Study model analysis.
#REDIRECT Mistakes and errors occuring duting the manufacture of plastic materials and results in the new denture.
- REDIRECT Cephalometric analysis
#REDIRECT Precions metal alloys.
#REDIRECT Timing of orthodontic treatment
- REDIRECT Preprosthetic modifications of dentition and jaws.
- REDIRECT Practical procedure during reconstruction of interjaw relations in edentulism. Occlusal plane, definition, importace, way or determination.
- REDIRECT Orthodontic treatment planning.
- REDIRECT Removable orthodontic appliances.
- REDIRECT Basic position of mandibule, importace, Metod of determination.
- REDIRECT Survey of wrking procedure during manufacture of extended fixed bridge, its importace and indications.
- REDIRECT Functional appliances and dentofacial orthopedics.
- REDIRECT Basic principles of atriculation of fixed and removable dentures.
- REDIRECT Aesthetic solution in prosthetic reconstructions.
- REDIRECT Fixed orthodontic appliances.
- REDIRECT Materials for models and modeling.
- REDIRECT Problems of complete denture retention.
- REDIRECT Extractions in orthodontic treatment.
- REDIRECT High temperature fusing metal alloys, their properties, indications and manufacture.
- REDIRECT Resilience of denture bearing tissues and its practical importace.
- REDIRECT Tissue changes related to orthodontic tooth movement.
- REDIRECT Articulation and occlusion.
- REDIRECT Complete removable dentures - modifications, materials.
- REDIRECT Manufacture of metals, casting, soldering.
- REDIRECT Support clasps. Basic elements, indications, basic types
- REDIRECT Complete survey of working procedure during construction of removable partial dentures with metal framework.
- REDIRECT Indications of fixed and removable bridge.
- REDIRECT Diagnostic evalution of denture bearing tissues for upper and lower complete denbture.
- REDIRECT Prosthetic treatment of dentition with periodontal disease.
- REDIRECT Cast clasps, characteritics, main types.
- REDIRECT Fixed, screwed and removable dentures supported by dental implants.
- REDIRECT Classification of 2 class defects, thein characteristics and way of treatment.
- REDIRECT Impacted teeth - etiology, diagnosis and treatment
#REDIRECT Impressions of edentulous jaws.
- REDIRECT Survey of fixed and removable splints, indications.
- REDIRECT Cleft lip and palate - etiology, classification, and treatment).
- REDIRECT Areal anchorage, its importance, splinting of dentition with periodontal disease.
- REDIRECT Immediate dentures.
- REDIRECT Orthognathic surgery and orthodontics.
- REDIRECT Harmful effects of fixed and removable partial dentures.
- REDIRECT Connectors in removable partial dentures.
- REDIRECT Retention and stability in orthodontics.