Forum:Seminar papers/Biophysics/2. LF/2015-2016/Instruction
Evaluation of the article:
- * – this article is not good
- ** – this article could be worse
- *** – this article is good
- **** – this article is very good
- ***** – this article is excellent
Preparing subquestions[✎ edit | edit source]
Click on your red coloured subquestion on the table above. The appropriate edit window will be opened and you will start creating the content.
Help[✎ edit | edit source]
- Global help: Help:Contents
- Pictures: Lots of free pictures are available on: Wikimedia Commons
- Every article must have sources (bibliography); see Template:Cite/documentation how to cite sources.
Instructions[✎ edit | edit source]
- Every wikipage (i. e. subquestion) should be prepared by one student.
- Only in the case when the number of students in the group is greater than the number of the subquestions is allowed that some subquestions will be prepared by two co-operated students; every of them has to edit appropriate part of the wikipage.
- Fill your Username and real name in the column: Developed by username (Surname, First name).
- Fill the date in the column Started when you start editing the page.
- The absolute deadline for this seminar work is Monday, December 7th.
- After the Wikipage is written it has to be checked by the professor Carmel J Caruana. Then:
- On the beginning of the wikipage must be inserted the template:
- Then fill the date in the column To be checked.
- When in doubt e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org