Capillary function disorders/Repetitorium
Assumed terms[edit | edit source]
- Formation of tissue fluid.
Tissue fluid formation disorders - edema[edit | edit source]
- Increased hydrostatic pressure in the capillary,
- decreased oncotic pressure of the plasma,
- increased oncotic pressure in the interstitium,
- increased capillary wall permeability,
- restricted outflow through the lymphatic vessels,
- the consequences of edema.
Capillary wall disorders[edit | edit source]
- damage to the endothelium,
- changes in permeability.
References[edit | edit source]
Related articles[edit | edit source]
Source[edit | edit source]
- VÍZEK, Martin. Repetitorium [online]. [cit. 2011-11-13]. <https://web.archive.org/web/20130512032641/http://pf.lf2.cuni.cz/vyuka/repetitorium.html>.