Inorganic Chemicals[✎ edit | edit source]
- concentration of CO2 should be 0.1%;
- concentration of SO2 should be less than 2900μg/m3;
- concentration of NO2 less than 3000μg/m3.
Environmental[✎ edit | edit source]
- room temperatures should be 19‐23°C in winter and less than 27°C summer;
- humidity should range between 30‐60%;
- air speed should range between 0.1‐0.2m/s.
Noise[✎ edit | edit source]
- occupational noise should be less than 85dB;
- noise at home should be less than 40dB;
- outdoor noise should be less than 50dB;
- the definite limit for noise is 140Db.
Radiation[✎ edit | edit source]
- an effective dose of 50 mSv per year is acceptable.
Links[✎ edit | edit source]
Related articles[✎ edit | edit source]
Bibliography[✎ edit | edit source]
- BENCKO, Vladimir, et al. Hygiene and Epidemiology : Selected Chapters. 2nd edition. Prague. 2008. ISBN 80-246-0793-X.